1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442 fuel: gas title status: clean transmission: automatic 1972 Cutlass Supreme Sport Top 442 W-30 TRIBUTE CAR - 19,201 Orig Miles - 3-Speed Automatic - Orig 350 V8 - Clean Title - California Car This is not an original 442 however it is only missing a few components to be an exact clone. This car is not perfect but makes for a beautiful weekend cruiser and driver. It wouldn't take much to finish her and or turn her into a show car. Car has factory A/C and heat along with many of the only desirable options. The car has some very minor rust spots around rear window which could be easily repaired. Does need a little TLC but it'd be fun to work on this one. NEW / REFURB: - Seats - Interior Carpet - Trunk Carpet - Headliner - Most Seals - Floor Boards - Wheels - Tires - Overhaul - A/C Compressor (Needs Installed) - Extra Set of Factory Wheels - Much More
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door