Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
Numbers matching 454 with full documentation, MSRP and Build Sheet, 3 owners.
This rare big block convertible runs and drives very well and comes with extensive documentation including the original window sticker, build sheet, owner's manuals, and receipts dating back to 1984. The consignor inherited the car from his father whom had bought it from the his close friend the original owner in the 1980s. The car received a very thorough (approximately $10,000) refreshing in 2006 performed by Corvettes of Auburn (Wa) that included engine removal resealing, and complete mechanical refurbishing of any components showing wear. The engine was not rebuilt because it was tested to be very healthy.
The cosmetic restoration began after completing the mechanical refreshing with restoration of the interior and convertible top and new paint (original color).
The MSRP lists the following equipment and options: Power windows, power brakes, Turbo-Jet 454 V8, tilt-telescope steering wheel, power steering, AM/FM stereo radio, GR70-15 Steel belted radial tires, Dark Brown Metallic paint.
This car represents the best of all worlds: big block matching numbers engine, easy driving with 4 speed manual transmission, power steering, and power brakes.
This vehicle is exempt from Ca smog certification requirement, is consigned for sale by a motivated seller, comes with a clean title.
Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door