20950 Rogers Drive
This 1935 Ford Coupe has been fully restored back to original several years ago. The 100% steel body is in great shape, but the Coach Maroon paint is showing some signs of an older restoration. The coupe body is very straight with excellent panel fit. Accents include beautiful chrome, fog lights/horns, AM radio, Greyhound hood ornament, classic red wire wheels/caps and wide-white radial tires. The upholstery was restored in period-correct tan cloth and is very nice condition. The dash, floors, doors, dashboard and steering when are like new. Seating is two-in-the-front plus two-in-the-rumble seat, and an outstanding dashboard. Powered by a 221 Cubic Inch Flathead V8 which looks stock and runs very well along with the 3-speed manual transmission that has a factory floor-mounted shifter. If you are considering an original pre-war Ford this one is great as is or you could take it to another level knowing it is a great stock car ready for any modern touches.
*221 CID Flathead V8
*3 Speed Manual
*Dual Mirrors & Driving Lights
*Coach Maroon Exterior
*Tan Mohair Interior
*Vinyl Rumble Seat
*Banjo Steering Wheel
*Wide Whitewalls on Wire Wheels
*Color-matched continental kit
*Odometer reads 7,326 miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door