Classic Car Deals
1949 Pontiac Silver Streak 2 Dr. Styleback with 283 Chevy V8, 2 Spd Powerglide stored since 1991 in a Dry warehouse and just WOKE HER UP!!!!! She is all Rat Rod !!!!! This Pontiac was Built YRS ago !!! She is back up and Running ! The Motor sounds super SWEET Smooth 283, Tranny shift as she should and she YARD DRIVES and Stops !!!! drained All fluids and changed them, New battery and starter, Took all the brakes apart and cleaned and Bleed them and she is Up and running sounds GREAT!!!! The Body is Straight and has a lot of Patina AGAIN ALL RAT ROD!!!! there is new and Old patch work in the floors and trunk and she could use a Little More. Frame and Body mounts are in GRAET SHAPE!!!! Held-up well. All thee Glass is Good except the drivers door. Horn and Lights work she was a Runner and drivers till 1991 Then stored in a warehouse till rescued this spring!!! The Pontiac still needs TLC, Time to make it your way -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 -Showroom is by appointment only Please Call -If you would like a FREE Listing please visit our consignment page or Call
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door