1926 Ford, 2 door Sedan. Street Rod. Very dependable. Chevy Small Block 327 with chromed exhaust manifolds. Engine has one 4bbl Edlebrock Carburator. 350 automatic Transmission and Chromed 8" Ford Rear End. ALL STEEL Street Rod. Dual 6 gallon gas tanks with equalizer tube.
Mustang II Front steering that is chromed. All original seats with Blue fabric.
Dash has Auto Meter gauges, Speedometer, Tach, Oil Pressure, Temperature. Electric Fan with on and off switch under dash. Two horns, one regular sound and one Ahoo Ga. Am / Fm disc Radio. Halogen headlights and LED tail Lights with directional signals.
14" tires in front and 15 in the rear. Tires are good. Disc brakes in front and drums in the rear. All tinted windows that are etched with corner etching. The tail end has a trailer hitch for pulling a small trailer. The car comes with the original engine hood and the half hood as shown. ALL STEEL CAR Phone 512-963-5515
This street rod is very dependable and fun to drive. NOT Chopped. Full body 2 door Sedan.
I have owned this Street Rod since 2001 and had much fun at shows and events.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door