Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1956 Jaguar XK140 Drop-head with Factory Overdrive and Matching Numbers This 1956 Jaguar XK140 Drop-head Coupe with Factory Overdrive is an excellent original matching numbers example that's ready for a straightforward restoration. White with ivory interior. The motor runs but the car is not currently roadworthy as it has been sitting in storage for quite some time. A very desirable and collectible car with a lot potential. The ideal restoration candidate and a great buy at just $52,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door