Browns Performance Motorcars
7154 Ritchie Hwy
Glen Burnie, MD
Glen Burnie, MD
Brown's Performance Motorcars is happy to present This 1971 Chevelle SS. This is an older restoration. The hugger orange paint still shows well. The chrome trim and bright work are in great condition. The cowl induction is functional. This Chevelle features power steering and front power disc brakes to make cruising more enjoyable. The black interior package shows well. The dash appears to be original and is in good condition. The carpet has recently been replaced. This is a great entry level muscle car that will be sure to turn heads as you cruise to the local shows. This Chevelle is powered by a stout big block engine a smooth automatic transmission and a 12 bolt rear. Don't miss your chance to own this iconic muscle car today! With Brown's Performance Motorcars shipping is included in the prices advertised, Buy with confidence. If you want to pay more for your classic car, That's your business. If you want to pay less for your classic car, That's our business! Buy happy with Brown's Performance Motorcars!! Questions about our vehicles Contact Our Staff at Brown's Performance Motor Cars 410-553-6211 Only Tax, Tags and Processing not included. 410-553-6211 Only Tags, Taxes and Processing Fee additional to Brown's Price
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door