Almost a barn find. It got a light refreshing about 10 years ago and has been in storage ever since. 383 big block engine. It has newer upholstery, carpet and paint. The interior needs wiped down with Windex. Call 765-981-4339. WARNING - There is a bit of emotional attachment, so tread lightly. The car is located just north of Marion, Indiana.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door