Classic Car Deals
1955 Chevrolet 3100 step side big window truck. Fram all boxed inn and powder coated. PPC Mustang 2 front suspension and 4 link on the rear. Rear axle 9 Ford narrowed for 12 Micky Thompson tires. Body is painted Tan Matt with Gloss Black roof. All the Black moldings & trim bumpers, Grill power coated Black. Engine is LS1 with Holly sniper intake & Throttle body. Livers on hood & tailgate for the perfect look. Also, Power steering, Power brakes & Vintage Air. All new Dakota gauges that work. Wheels are Reversed with baby moon and beauty ring . Front bumper sits 5 of the ground & 7 on the rear the great stance. Rear bed has tie downs on all four corners with a new wood bed & All new glass. This Truck was completed last year and ready for car shows now. Clean Title in hand. Motor is a LS1 with 61,000 miles Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door