1972 CHEVROLET CHEVELLE SS 35O SMALL BLOCK THIC CAR HAS ONLY 50 MILES ON IT SINCE TOTAL OFF THE FRAME RESTORATION IT RUNS AND DRIVE DOWN THE STREET LIKE BRAND NEW I TIOUCHED EVERY NUT AND BOLT ON THIS VEHICLE TO RESTORE IT TO THIS CONDITION UNDERCARRIAGE LOOKS AS GOOD AS THE TOP SIDE EVERYTHING IS NEW NO EXPENSE SPARED ONLY THE BEST IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SUPER CLEAN SS YOU FOUND IT. IT IS A NUMBERS MATCHING CAR WITH ONLY 44000 ORIGINAL MILES BEFORE RESTORATION. HARD TO FIND THEM THIS NICE
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door