Good Time Classics
207 N. Main st.
West Line, MO
West Line , MO
This is a restored back to original 1956 Mercury Custom 2 dr.has had a 4 year restoration and has only 3,000 miles on it, has the 292ci. V8, automatic, have photos of complete restoration, all rust was cut out even has new floor pan, car runs excellent, rare 56 Mercury.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door