Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1967 Buick Riviera custom is done up right in a stunning two tone one off paint.
Crate 502 GM Performance engine backed by a turbo 400 automatic transmission. Serpentine belt system. Low show and go with custom Air Ride by The Bag Man with Accuair Control E Ride system. Show quality chrome all around, all new glass, power disc brakes up front, drum in the rear. Leather interior with power steering, AC/Heat, and a big sound system to rock your world. Stunning show stopper. $Call for pricing.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1961 Impala "Under Pressure" SEMA Feature AMAZING
1957 Chevy Big Window Short Bed Trick Truck LT1
1957 Ford Skyliner Retractable Frame Off Resto
1950 Chevy Trick Truck Award Winning Custom
1981 Chevy C20 Scottsdale Long Bed New Motor
1956 Chevy 3100 Big Bad Blown Big Block
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door