1993 CADILLAC FLEETWOOD
A TRUE LUXURY LINER!
123448K ORIGINAL MILES!
ONE FAMILY OWNED CAR!
ALWAYS GARAGED KEPT - CLEAN AUTOCHECK REPORT AND SMOKE FREE!
THIS CADILLAC HAS HAD A VERY EASY AND PAMPERED LIFE! GORGEOUS PAINT THAT SHOWS BEAUTIFULLY!
ORIGINAL SALES PAMPHLETS AND MANUALS.
THE LAST OF THE BIG CADILLACS!!
POWERED BY THE LEGENDARY CADILLAC 5.7L V8 ENGINE.
LOADED WITH ALL THE RIGHT OPTIONS:
POWER DISC BRAKES.
POWER DOOR LOCKS.
ICE COLD AIR-CONDITIONING!
SHE HANDLES, DRIVES, STOPS, AND STEERS EXCELLENT!
AN EXTREMELY CLEAN AND SOLID MACHINE!
PERFECT BLACK VINYL LANDAU TOP.
BEAUTIFUL TRUNK COMPARTMENT WITH SPARE, JACK AND LUG WRENCH.
BEAUTIFUL CADILLAC WHEELS WITH NEWER RADIAL WHITE WALL TIRES.
EXTREMELY CLEAN GRAY LEATHER INTERIOR
EVERYTHING IS IN BEAUTIFUL CONDITION AND WORKS.
THANKS FOR LOOKING AND PLEASE CALL WITH ANY QUESTIONS!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door