Connors Motorcar Company
1239 Hamlet Hill
West Chester, PA
West Chester, PA
1939 Buick Series 90 Six-Passenger Touring Sedan, this incredible original survivor is Buick's elegant, exclusive, top-of-the-line offering; new-for-1939 styling with "waterfall" grille, one of only 1,451 Series 90 Limited examples produced for the model year, one of 378 built in the Model 91 Six-Passenger body style, of which two are known to survive, recognized as a full Classic by the CCCA, and has been a CCCA Caravan participant, featured in the January 1985 issue of The Buick Bugle, smooth 320 cu. in.141 HP "Dynaflash" inline-8 engine; three-speed column-shift manual transmission, Black over a Tan wool broadcloth interior featuring wood-grain trim, cabin features heater, clock, and "Sonomatic" AM push button radio, fitted with seat belts; rear seats feature footrests, benefits from a replaced wiring harness, restored gas tank, and extensive engine work, equipped with covered dual side-mount spares, Trippe Speedlights, rides on new wide whitewall radial tires, accompanied by owner's manual, Buick sales literature, history file and receipts, and spare parts, runs and drives beautifully!
Please call Carlo Connors at 610-505-8612, or email at [email protected], or visit www.ConnorsMotorcar.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door