1969 Custom VW Convertible, 2110cc Stroker motor with Steve Tims heads and dual carbs, narrowed adjustable front beam,front disk brakes, custom interior, billetspecialities steering wheel, Briz 3 rib bumpers, Nu tech billet running boards,sewfine door panels, pick up locally
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door