East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#008 1960 Ford Thunderbird
73,000 Original Miles
Painted Birchwood Gold Paint, the door handles are good, front & rear bumpers are good. The grill is good and glass is good. Windshield & rear glass is new. The emblems are good, taillights are good. New tires and brakes. Good Looker
Interior is Gold and Cream on Bucket seats. New carpet, driver’s seat moved back 2", padded dash, cream color headliner, Automatic on column, gauge cluster like new. Factory AM radio, console is gold and looks new. Door panels are two-tone. Door handles and window cranks are good. Sunvisor’s look good. Sill plates are good. Looks good inside.
Powered by a 352 engine with Automatic transmission. Fresh tune up, new exhaust, Blue valve covers, White air cleaner, power brakes, power steering, new hoses and belts. Runs and drives good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door