GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1964 Cadillac 62 Series for your consideration. This final year Series 62 is powered by a 429ci V8 which is mated to an automatic transmission. The selling owner notes that the engine was rebuilt 200 miles ago and continues to run strong.
Externally this classic Cadillac is finished in a wonderful dark blue metallic which is accented by plenty of chrome. All exterior chrome has been re-dipped to ensure a bright shine. Inside this large, comfortable, and classy cruiser is a blue cloth interior that is packed full of what was the latest technology and convenience features when the vehicle was sold new. It has a factory air conditioning system, though the selling owner notes that it has been disconnected. Also on the vehicle is power steering and power brakes to make driving an enjoyable experience.
Classic Cadillacs are always going to be in-style with their distinctive design. Like anybody would expect, this example has fins that smoothly flow out of the rear of the vehicle and look spectacular. There is not much that matches the style and comfort of a classic Cadillac. Please call or email with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door