20950 Rogers Drive
This 1941 Ford Super Deluxe Convertible has undergone a complete frame-off restoration with recent updates including a new carburetor and new fuel pump. No expense was spared with this Super Deluxe; beautiful black exterior, red leather bench seating, power convertible top, fender mounted turn signals and wide whitewall tires. This little beauty is a true Ford classic.
*Flathead V8 Engine
*Power Convertible Top
*New Fuel Pump
*Fender Mounted Turn Signals
*Leather Bench Seating
*Wide Whitewall Tires
*Odometer Reads: 44,984 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door