Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1940 Ford 2 Door Sedan is all steel and is finished in a beautiful Burgundy with subtle ghost flames just for fun. Power is supplied by none other than a 51fuel injected flat head, backed by a 700 R 4 automatic transmission. Vented cowl, Fatman IFS with rack and pinion, and Ford 9-inch rear end make this classic just too cool for school. Era specific build with wide white walls and cheater slicks. Inside find a comfortable, correct, classic Mohair interior. This is one beautiful burgundy build that will take you back in time. Offered at just a fraction of the build cost at $48,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1933 Ford Roadster Boyd Coddington Build All Steel
1933 Ford Roadster Speed 33 Only 400 Miles
Orange , CA
1965 Corvette Roadster Survivor Numbers Matching
1998 Chevrolet Super Corvette One Of Two LS1
1970 Chevy Nova Pro Tour Big Bad Build LS2
1977 MBZ 450SL 2 Owner California Car Pristine
Orange , CA
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door