American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1971 CHEVROLET CHEVELLE SUPER SPORT This 1971 Chevelle SS is powered by numbers matching original 350 ci 245 HP engine , period correct 4 speed Muncie manual transmission and 10 bolt rear end. The glistening exterior is painted factory Cranberry Red (code 75) with black stripes and black vinyl top. Some of its features are black vinyl bench seat interior, power front disc brakes, power steering and Flow master dual exhaust with headers and chrome exhaust tips. The engine is topped with Edelbrock intake / carburetor. The suspension features front rear sway bars and the original F41 coded package. It also features functional cowl induction hood, SS steering wheel, in-dash factory tachometer, functional clock, and front and rear lap belts. Hood pins. 18 front / 20 rear Ridler chrome wheels. Includes factory build sheet. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door