Stripes are tape and can be removed.
*350 CID V8
*WEIAND Super Charger - Polished aluminum w/ polished intake ($$$)
*Engine Built by Joey Brooks Racing Estimated 500HP Weber Carburetor
*3 Speed TH350 Automatic Transmission
*Edelbrock carburetor 650cfm 80S2
*Ididit chrome steering column
*Electric choke, MSD wires
*Chrome air cleaner, valve covers, master booster, alternator, oil pan, hoses, water pump, hood hinges, fender wells, radiator cover, hood striker and plates
*K&N air filter and breather
*Braided fuel lines
*Independent Front Suspension Rear Suspension Trailing Arms with Coil Overs
*12 Bolt Rear End
*Chrome Rally wheels
*Custom Interior Bucket seats with center jumper seat and fold down arm rest
*Grant 3 spoke leather wrapped steering wheel
*Aftermake AM/FM stereo
*Custom dash with built in gauges - 3 gauge
*Front power disc brakes
*New chrome bumpers, door handles
*New chrome grill
*Fiberglass tonneau cover w/ gas shocks painted to match
*Bed carpet with nice paint underneath
Tons of chrome under the hood. Photo album from restoration included. A few paint flaws but nothing major. Runs and drives strong. Nicely done truck.
Showdown Motors Inc. 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door