Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
1961 Chevrolet Impala Bubble top. 2020 comprehensive nut and bolt frame off restoration with pictures of restoration ZERO rust repair. Numbers matching 348HP solid lifter engine all correct and born with manifolds,carburetor, distributor and air cleaner.
powder coated frame, control arms, inner fenders and radiator support. all original glass, all new cinderella interior, correct bias ply tires and correct original spare,jack and tools. correct replica exhaust system. complete original fender skirts with hardware. all brite work and chrome replated to show quality this car was owned by Chocolate Meyers of the Dale Earnhardt racing team. restoration was done by Crown Restorations with the highest of industry standards. 100k in restoration. Real black-red 4 speed bubble top that will meet the most demanding of buyers
Over 75 pictures and 3 videos on our website www.classiccarsofsarasota.com
Call us 7 days a week 941-355-1955 for a personal description don't miss this once in a lifetime opportunity.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door