*Virginia truck brought to Michigan in 2021
*454CI V8 7.4L
*Automatic w/ overdrive
*Dual rear wheels
*All new (6) tires in 2021
*Steel wheels w/ simulator chrome clad covers
*New grill, and front lights (originals sun faded)
*New tail lights
*AM/ FM cassette factory - not working
*Extended cab w/ sliding rear window
*Long bed - photos taken before painted liner was added to show original condition
*A/C blows cold and heat warm
*Power disc brakes
*Power windows work but power locks not working
*Nice original interior with front bucket style seats that fold forward for rear seat entry
*New hood liner
*New dash cover - original plastic has a few cracks
*Upgraded chrome rear bumper - has bumper hitch (dent in bumper)
*Tinted front windows in 2021
*Gooseneck ball setup
*New wiper blades 2021
*Running boards and bed rails added
*White exterior- repainted at some point
Great running and driving truck well preserved by precious Virginia owner. Call Dave 586-791-0778
Showdown Motors Inc.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door