702 N 1st St.
This 1964 Buick Wild Cat Convertible has a great look and drives nice down the road. Its powered by a powerful and nice sounding 425 4bb V8 engine and is backed up by a smooth shifting automatic transmission. This Wild Cat comes equipped with power steering power brakes factory air cruise power top power antenna Sonomatic AM radio white top and is riding on its original rims with hubcaps and white wall tires. Its dark red paint has been buffed to a great shine. It has some paint imperfections but all in all has a great look. Its tan original bucket seat with console interior still looks great from front to back. Its white top also looks nice and sets this car off. Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door