Classic Car Deals
1964 Chrysler Newport Wagon I have owned the car for over 4 years. Installed 4 new tires, new shocks, new leaf springs, OEM radiator, rebuilt the power steering pump, new brakes/wheel cylinders, replaced all hoses, and performed a complete tune up. Will need carpet replaced. Very straight body. Floor pans are solid. The car is all original except for the paint. Original 361 cu. in. engine and push button automatic transmission. The Car cranks, runs, and drives very well. Cruise at 70-75 mph all day long. Odometer reading 79,700 and I believe that is the actual mileage. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door