Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1932 Ford Roadster. Professionally built by Vintage Specialties, with a fiberglass body by Flatlanders. The motor is a 350 small block by RHS, and a 350 transmission by TCI, Charlie Price Tri-power. Chrome and polished 4' dropped I beam, posie's front spring, Wilwood disc brakes. Rear coil over shocks, 9' Ford axle with 3.00 gears. Front wheels are 14 x 6, rear are 15 x 8 with BFG wide white radial tires. Glife seat, folding nylon top on LeBaron Bonney irons. Beautiful paint in Vanilla Shake. Excellent sorted, running, and driving street rod.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door