1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass Custom candy orange paint, 350 Rocket Engine with 1000 mile on it since rebuilt with a mild cam, new black interior, headers with dual flow master exhaust system, 24 inch rims, pioneer stereo, four 6 inch type R, four 6x9 type R, two 15inch kicker L7 and two hifonics amps.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door