25020 Lakeland Blvd
The L79 was the quiet big block killer of the 60s. Lurking under the hood of everything from Corvettes to Malibu’s they stalked the streets praying upon the unwitting, none more so then the inauspicious little Chevy II’s. With less then 10 being produced, it took years of painstaking effort just to source the parts for her impeccable recreation. Every detail has been accounted for right down to the factory A/C and date coded distributor. Her factory Deep Water Blue exterior, beautiful light blue interior, 325 Horsepower L79 327, 12 bolt posi, and 4 speed manual transmission, makes her the perfect candidate to add to any scrupulous collectors inventory.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door