1924 Ford Model T Roadster. Body-off restoration during 1992. This vehicle has been garaged, and is equipped with a Ruckstell, 2speed rear axle, for easy hill climbing. All vehicle parts readily available and still manufactured by vendors today. Converted to 12 volt power system for very easy start...engine runs great! Newer top, and the car includes a custom car cover.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door