AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1930 Model A Vicky (Chesterfield, Sc) $28,500 obo You are looking at an extremely slick looking Vicky with new hot rod black paint on a clean body. The apple green Wheelsmith rims with fresh radial tires are definitely a nice touch and bystanders will have no choice but to give you a second look as you cruise by. Powered by a Mercury Flathead 8cyl and an S-10 5 speed manual transmission you will have more than enough power and reliability as the drive-train has less than 10k on the rebuild. Features include but are not limited to, 2- two barrel carbs, aluminum high compression heads, 8' Ford rear end, new dual exhaust with Smitty glass packs, new Flaming River steering box with 56 Ford steering column, new re-pro 32 grill shell, 33 Ford commercial headlights, front disc brakes, AM/FM, CD, and a tastefully done open engine compartment. This Vicky has been repainted and pinstriped about two years ago and the build has been meticulously maintained and garage kept since completion. The owner is motivated so feel free to throw out an offer but by no means is he desperate, so please be realistic while doing so. You can reach our friend Marty at 843-622-6237
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door