2003 N. Broadway
1971 Chevrolet Chevelle 2-dr hardtop. This Chevelle is a ROLLER with no motor or transmission.SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. SOLD.
We just got the car on our lot and cleaned up on Friday, May 21, 2021.
This Chevelle is ready for your engine and transmission choice. With the exception of the windshield all glass in the car is good and all the windows roll up and down easily. The drivers side floorpans both front and rear have been nicely patched w/nicely formed metal and riveted in place and sealed. It has two non-original bucket seats upfront and original style rear seat. There’s no headliner door panels nor carpet. The rocker panels are solid as is the frame. The trunk pan has been cut out and the new pan is with the car but not installed & it will need the drop off floor panels ad they were cut out also.
This Chevelle 2-dr hardtop is a blank slate waiting for your finishing choices.
Our pictures will give you the details.
We can also arrange shipping to anywhere in the world.
And as always please feel free to give us a call for more information pictures and details by calling our business cell phone seven days a week up until 11 PM central at 620-249-7977. We are centrally located in United States just 100 miles below Kansas City and then the very south east corner of Kansas at the intersection of Kansas Oklahoma Missouri and Arkansas.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1963 CHEVY BISCAYNE 2-dr Post
1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
74 PLYMOUTH ROADRUNNER
1959 NASH RAMBLER AMERICAN 2-DOOR
1963 Chevy Biscayne 2-dr. Post
Dune Buggy-Dean Jeffries Buggy
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door