This is a perfect driver with a 350 engine Edelbrock intake and carb., HEI ignition, 700r4 overdrive auto transmission, Aluminum drive shaft, power steering, power Wilwood front brakes, Hotchkis suspension all the way around, one way adjustable QA1 shocks, new dual exhaust, nice interior, good bright red paint, Coy's 20 inch rims on the back, 18 inch on the front with newer tires, newer aluminum radiator and shroud, champ pan fabricated valve covers, Tilt steering column, after market steering wheel, aftermarket retro sound direct replacement radio with aux. and usb hook up, aftermarket fiberglass cowl hood, aftermarket tach. and three gauge cluster, B&M shifter, and a sprayed on bed liner in the box.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door