Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
This all steal panel van was completely restored in 2009 in San Clemente (receipts and photos available). The restoration was done with two goals: 1 Make it practical and reliable for daily driving. 2 Keep it as original and authentic while not compromising on goal #1. These goals were achieved by: -Updating the engine to a later model pressurized oil system engine with hardened valves for modern use and gasoline.
-Update with a Saginaw 4 speed transmission
-Updated rear gear with freeway speed compatible ratio.
-12 volt electrical system
-New wiring harness
This GMC is exempt from California smog certification and comes with a clean California title.
Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
We are always looking to consign and buy classic cars, muscle cars, and European sports cars.
Our consignment program is simple: no cost to you if it doesn't sell, 93% sell rate.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door