Survivor Classic Car Services LLC
2221 South Dock Street
Please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com for additional photos, information and a video. This vehicle is available to view by appointment only. Please call 941-845-4461 to make an appointment. Square Body Chevy trucks are quickly gaining in popularity and value. This 1987 Silverado has an awesome patina paint job that is paired with Boss wheels wrapped in Goodyear Eagle radial tires. A billet grill with upgraded bumper and headlights give the front end a clean and classic look. The back in finished off with a roll pan and updated taillights. The interior is a real show stopper with custom door panels, custom diamond stitched seat, custom headliner, custom dash pad, carbon fiber gauges and a Pioneer CD player. A/C, power steering, power front disc brakes, tilt column and power windows make this truck easy and comfortable to drive. The 350 sounds great with dual exhaust and is paired to a smooth shifting automatic transmission! This truck is sure to make you stand out at the local car show and is great as a daily driver or weekend cruiser. Square bodies are a great investment, especially loaded up examples like this short bed. This vehicle is eligible for an Extended Service Contract through Classic Vehicle Protection. Please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com/warranty for more information. For additional information on this and our other classic and collectible cars for sale, please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com. For assistance, please call the office at 941-845-4461, text our cell phones at 813-358-8830, or email us at [email protected] We are located between Tampa and Sarasota. We are 90 minutes from Orlando and Fort Myers. If you are unable to come view the vehicle for yourself, we highly recommend you send in a third party inspector on your behalf.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door