AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1932 REO Royale 8-35 Convertible Coupe (Driggs, ID) $124,999 obo The REO Royale is a true American Classic as recognized by the AACA and featured modern design features such as wind tunnel testing, hydraulic brakes, mechanical fuel pump and a robust 8 cylinder engine producing 125 hp on it's 135' wheelbase. This stunning convertible is one of fifty produced, and only 9 are known to be left. The very rare convertible has been thoroughly restored in correct two-tone green, Jade Mist and Elk Green. Sporting Serial Number 35N8119, this vehicle is as close to original as you'll find. Powered by the number's matching 358ci straight 8cyl and 3spd manual transmission, the car has under 54k actual miles and very few since the restoration. The convertible top has been refitted with new oak bows, steel mechanisms and a new beige canvas. Recent work includes a new green interior, final assembly of refurbished original parts and a complete new wiring harness. All of the mechanical components are in very good condition and the massive 8cyl engine easily starts and runs smoothly with good compression. This is an excellent 'driver class' restoration of a true American Classic. This vehicle has been meticulously maintained and garage kept since completion, records of the restoration and vehicle history are available upon request. Please call our friend Bill for more information 208-201-5175
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door