4610 Pet Lane
This 1979 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 delivers on the best of the Z/28 fantasy. It\'s a real-deal 2nd-gen Z-car with the factory body kit, full stripes, and a distinct metallic blue paint upgrade that pops in the sunshine. And it has all the best speedy details, like the hood scoop trim, fender vents, Z/28 wheels, and a three-piece rear spoiler. And yes, this is a T-top coupe. So as you check out everything from the cold-blowing A/C to the control of four-on-the-floor, you get the feeling that this one was made to be your ultimate driving classic.
*Upgraded paint has an excellent gloss and shine
*Full and correct Z/28 style, including the body kit, stripes, and hood scoop
*Ultra-desirable glass T-tops
*High-back bucket seats, an armrest center console, and a wraparound gauge panel
*Cold-blowing R134a air conditioning
*Cue ball shifter looks terrific against the all-black interior
*Era-correct 305 cubic-inch V8
*Motor inhales deeper with an Edelbrock AVS 2 four-barrel carburetor
*Ceramic-coated heads exhale with added power into H-pipe dual exhaust
*T10 four-speed manual transmission
*Power brakes with front discs
*Z/28 sports suspension with rear sway bar
You know exactly why you want this. You\'re already imagining taking the T-tops out on a summer day, cranking up the A/C, and hitting your favorite road as the mix of your shifting and the enhanced exhaust deliver the ultimate driving soundtrack. It\'s your Camaro fantasy, and you can make it a reality tomorrow if you call today!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door