GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
First introduced in 1955, the two seat Thunderbird was Ford's response to the recently revealed Chevrolet Corvette. Dubbed as a "personal luxury car" it was designed to evoke the emotions of bespoke 1930s roadsters as well as provide modern technology and sophistication. The small size and standard V8 engine meant that the performance was strong but the focus was still more on drive comfort than outright speed.
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 1956 Thunderbird for your consideration. Finished in white over a black and white interior, this car shows very well. The chrome polishes to a shine and presents well. It is powered by what appears to be a 312. It comes with a rear mounted spare tire, power steering, air conditioning and white whitewall tires. The car runs and handles exceptionally well.
Just 15,631 units were built in 1956 which makes it one of the most sought after models of all time.
A rare and gorgeous car with great options that is in great condition, it is your time to buy this white beauty!
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door