1964 Chevrolet Corvair Spyder Convertible turbo possibly 24,662 original miles and runs and drives great. This is an original black on red interior car and interior is in great shape. This is a factory turbo car. stripped half car to steel and primered. Pictures show all rust issues and damage. Rest of car will need stripping of paint. This is a 100% complete car.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door