General Motors(GM) put a lot of innovative technology engineering excellence and advance design into this 85 limited edition model vehicle, so it makes it for a great investment
INTERIOR: full digital electronic technology control system that includes: electrical climate control, fully functional cold A/C, power windows, power doors, power door locks, auto power brake release, power steering, cruise control, tilt steering wheel, dual remote control outside outside mirrors, power trunk lid release and pull-down, dual illuminated visor mirrors, power driver and passenger seats, twilight sentinel headlights, upgrade Kenwood KDC-MP208 AM/FM CD player sound system with a remote control (includes original Delco-GM AM/FM stereo system)
MORE INTERIOR: The seats are molded style tufted leather seats in beige color, headliner and door panels are in great condition.
exterior: yellow beige color paint is near flawless, stainless steel rooftop, yellow beige heavily leather padded landau, chrome spoke hubcaps, has original spare tire plus a basic spare tire, includes a heat reflexive and vented car cover.
MOTOR AND TRANSMISSION: 4.1L V-8 super clean aluminum engine fuel injected, automatic transmission turbo 4-speed plus electronic overdrive that offers quick power acceleration as well as maintaining fuel efficiency.
UNDERNEATH: the underneath of this vehicle is immaculate clean with no known or visual leaks.
INVESTMENT; this vehicle has been garaged, has been cared for and pampered, rare collectible vintage vehicles have a history of value appreciation at a rate greater than the stock market-gold and other arts and collectibles.
-have the original owner's manual, all the warranty and maintenance schedule booklets, including the record of the 1st owner
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door