702 N 1st St.
This 1970 Chevelle Super Sport is a fantastic looking turn key driver. Its powered by a great running 396 4bb V8 engine backed up by an automatic transmission with a 12 bolt rear end. It comes equipped with power steering power front disc brakes cowl hood and is riding on a nice set of SS rims with RWL tires. This is a real solid Chevelle with clean Red paint with black SS stripes. Its black bucket seat with console interior is also in excellent shape throughout. If you are looking for a great driving and sharp looking Classic than this may be it! "" Life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door