*North Carolina Car Since New
*4 Wheel Power Disc Brakes
*Custom Deluxe Interior
*Tuned Port Engine 5.0L
*4 Speed Overdrive Automatic Transmission
*Factory radio (not working)
*Brand new 18" Chrome Iroc Replica wheels(+$1,500)
*Brand new General tires 255/40/ZR18
*Factory wheels in good condition w/ tires
Appears to be original paint in very good condition. Car priced with factory wheels, add $1,500 to include aftermarket chrome wheels. Runs and drives great. We bought this car because of its eye catching appearance. These Camaro's are quickly becoming collector cars. Fuzz buster included! Runs and drives great. Mileage on title listed as exempt due to age of vehicle.
Showdown Motors Inc. 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door