Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1934 Ford All Steel 2 Door Sedan All Steel Full Fender is a winning Street Rod with power from a 572 Big Block with Holly injection powering out 672HP. Need we say any more. All this is backed by a 4L80E over drive transmission, Walker radiator, and two electric fans to keep her cool. Fully insulated, and all new wiring. Heidts front suspension, Rack n Pinion steering, coil over rear suspension with new Ford 9 inch, four wheel oversized disc brakes, all new rims and tires, and 3 inch stainless exhaust. Inside find a custom leather interior with bucket seats, custom overhead console, Lokar shifter, and ice cold air conditioning. This too cool for school custom creation is offered at $67,500, OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1979 Chevy Blazer Custom New Interior
1955 Chevy Nomad Show Quality Frame Off
1959 Chevy Sedan Delivery Custom 409/473HP
1970 Olds Cutlass SX Conv 1 of 340 Built Original
1957 Corvette "Holy Grail" C1 Fuelie NCRS/Duntov
1957 Chevy Big Window Short Bed Trick Truck LT1
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door