This is a 2 door Sedan all steel car (no plastic). Pete & Jake's 4 bar chrome w/mustang steering, Pete & Jake's front disc brake kit. Rear End: Chevy 10 bolt w/ Detroit true track diff. & 3:42 gears w/new moser axles. Engine: Chevy ZZ4 w/many performance upgrades above stock. Walker rad. w/electric fan. Transmission: Chevy TH-350 w/shift kit & B&M 3,000 stall. Lokar Shifter. Chopped Top w/Filled Roof, Heat & Air, Power Disc brakes front & Drum on rear, Tilt Wheel, Cruise Control, Power Windows, Elec. Wipers, Sony AM/FM w/CD & MP3, Ultra Leather Interior, Interior lighting front & rear & seat belts front & rear. New American Racing Wheels & Tires on front 195/60R15. New Rear Tires P285/70R15 all BF Goodrich.
Please watch full YouTube video upload for an even closer look! (copy and paste link BELOW into browser)
This car was tailored many years after the build. We are the 3rd owners & we drive it night or day to the shows & cruise in's. The car is very quick & has the right sound. There are no problems in driving this car anywhere you want to go. We have the original build book with photos, car has been appraised. Set the cruise on 70 and enjoy the ride. The only reason we are selling this car is we would like to have a '40 Ford coupe.
***PLEASE contact by phone only 573-347-2588! 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM***
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door