Classic Car Deals
1968 Chevrolet Camaro drag car, tube chassis, A-arm front suspension, 4 link rear with Koni double adjustable shocks, Mosier built Dana 60 4:10 gears, 608 BBC making over a 1000hp, dart block, Brodix big duke heads, custom built single 1050 carb, custom built step headers, dry sump oil system with Peterson pump, Reid case powerglide, pro bandit electric shifter, trans built by A-1 in Vancouver Wa. car goes strait every time super easy to drive very consistant, best to time to date is a [email protected] 1/8 mile on 10.5w. rear wheels are single beadlock, car will accept big tire. Car has fire system, custom built oil retention pan, msd digital 6 ignition box, mega 450 delay box, everything new for the 2016 season, chassis is certified to 7.50 NHRA
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door