American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1940 FORD COUPE DELUXE C-793 Presented here is a 1940 Ford Coupe featuring numerous custom touches. Talk about a daily driving Hot Rod! All Glass, trims, and chrome are in excellent condition as well. See below for the details of the car. Engine: 2001 GM LM7 5.3L/285 HP Vortec V-8 engine w/ custom pinstriped cover Custom Headers w/ Ed Flanges Ron Davis Aluminum Radiator Chassis/Drivetrain: GM 4L60E Automatic Transmission Boxed in Front Suspension Rod Factory Mustang II Independent Front Suspension Thunderbird Power Rack and Pinion Steering 1997 Ford Explorer 3.73 Posi-traction rear axle assembly 11 inch Disc Brakes Interior/Exterior: PPG Dark Blue Acrylic Lacquer Exterior Paint Grey Cloth Interior 2001 GM Air Conditioning assembly ducted under floor to dash Custom fit modern GM dash and gauges Modern GM Steering Column w/ GM Tilt Steering Wheel Cruise Control Budnik Polished Aluminum Wheels (16 inch front and 18 inch rear) Side Mirrors Finished and carpeted trunk w/ covered spare tire Dual Exhaust Tow Hitch complete with wiring harness Locking Gas Cap ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door