East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#032 1998 Chevrolet Tahoe
93,255 Original Miles
Painted Summit White with Custom Pinstripe this Tahoe is really nice, dual outside mirrors, tinted windows, side body molding, steel cowl hood, grill, front & rear bumpers, taillights, are all good. Ridler chrome rims with Mile Star tires that are new, Wheel well moldings like new. Delay wipers, electric switch rear hatch, rear wiper, rear defrost, roof rack is factory, antenna. Looks and sits good!
Tan leather interior is new on bucket seats and looks good, door panels and arm rest is good, kick panels, dash, Instrument cluster are all good. Blaupunkt AM/FM/CD/USB/SD/MP3 player, Factory A/C & heat, power drivers seat, both rec liner, console good, overhead console with pockets for glasses and map lights, tilt column with Automatic, outside power mirrors on driver and passenger sides, power window, power door locks, tan carpet like new. Sill plates good, fold down back seat is good, tan rubber floor mats are GM, tan headliner and sun visors are good. Looks good inside.
5.7 Liter, 255 HP, 4-speed Automatic, power steering, power front disc brakes, drum brakes on rear end, cruise control, stock exhaust manifolds. Drives and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door