MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
1978 Pontiac Trans (Stock #318) SPECIAL EDITION BANDIT CAR -Recent Restoration Completed -Very Nice factory finish Code 19 paint -Numbers Matching 400ci Engine (Z Code) -Upgraded Tremec 5 Speed Manual transmission -Factory original SnowFlake wheels -Nice set of Goodyear radial TA tires -Correct exhaust extension tips -Infamous Hurst T Tops -All Glass and trim are in VGC -Engine Compartment is spotless -Suspension components all good -Brake and Fuel Lines all good -Factory GM power steering -Factory original WS4 set up -Interior has all been restored -Black bucket seats/center console/Shifter -Factory power windows -Aftermarket Upgraded stereo system -Signed * Track from the movie -Autographed by Burt Reynolds -Other Vintage Memorabilia as well -Factory/Original Special Edition Gold package -Headliner/Dash/Gauges/panels/Carpet in VGC -Underneath floorpans/Trunk and rockers all show well This Pontiac Iconic Smokey & the Bandit has been autographed and authenticated by Burt Reynolds Factory original bandit decals on doors (It was a giveaway in the theaters only) Drives/runs and stops great! This is a Authentic Special Edition Vehicle! Financing and delivery is available
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door