702 N 1st St.
Look at this Gorgeous 1966 Shelby Cobra Replica powered by a fresh fuel injected 89 Cobra roller motor and backed up by a C4 automatic transmission. It comes equipped with power front disk brakes rack and pinon front suspension dual exhaust and a ford 9 inch rear end. This car is super sharp inside and out and ready to enjoy. It was very professionally built down in Texas by a restoration shop and started out as a Shell Valley kit so parts are very available. Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door