Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1961 Rolls-Royce Phantom V James Young This 1961 Rolls-Royce Phantom V is an excellent original example for straightforward restoration. White with blue leather interior and RHD. It comes complete but has been off the road in storage for many years. Just out of long-term ownership. A solid car with a straight body. A great chance to restore a highly collectible and sought-after James Young Phantom V. A rare, desirable, and highly collectible Rolls-Royce Price: $59,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door