Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
New Arrival: 1951 Mercedes-Benz 220A Cabriolet with Luggage This lovely 1951 Mercedes-Benz 220A Cabriolet is an excellent original car wearing an older restoration. Black with tan leather interior. A very attractive and presentable driver. Offered with luggage, tool roll, jack, boot cover, and spare. Just out of long-term loving ownership, this very collectible 220A has clearly been babied throughout its life. It runs and drives well and shows nicely overall. A wonderful opportunity to own and enjoy an extremely desirable classic Mercedes-Benz 220A Cabriolet. Well preserved older restoration Offered with luggage and toolsOut of long-term enthusiast ownershipHandsome driver well-fit for tours and shows Price: $129,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door